With our gathering crowds at the International Gift of Life Walk-NYC on the streets of NYC, it is vital that all attending the WALK follow our code of conduct. Please remember, the WALK for Life is a quiet and peaceful walk through New York City. Please be 100% peaceful at all times!
- If a protestor is verbally or physically threatening, find a WALK Marshall (lime green vest / WALK logo), or a NYPD police officer to assist you.
- Do Not speak to protestors
- Do Not look or stare at protestors
- Do NOT threaten protetstors
- Do NOT get close to protestors
- Do not reply to protestors – EVER
- NEVER, EVER TOUCH PROTESTORS
- Obey the NYPD police officers at all times – the police will arrest anyone who disrupts the event, or anyone who breaks the law.
- To Maintain the peaceful and prayerful attitude of the WALK, please do not bring any graphic images of abortions to the WALK
- Stay with your group and walk in tight formation
- Please be aware of your surroundings at all times and stay out of traffic! it is important to follow instructions when returning to your buses. Stay off the streets and use the sidewalks.
Thank you for your cooperation to make the WALK the wonderful event that it is.
PERSONHOOD EDUCATION NEW YORK, INC ADOPTS THE NON-VIOLENT PHILOSOPHY AS WRITTEN BY ISSUES4LIFE FOUNDATION: